Web Toolbar by Wibiya Helen Puz Finds Bicycle She Lost Over 50 Years Ago Swallowed By Tree (VIDEO)

The Cuckoo's Nest

Conspiracy UFO Alternative News Paranormal Debate

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Helen Puz Finds Bicycle She Lost Over 50 Years Ago Swallowed By Tree (VIDEO)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

Helen Puz Finds Bicycle She Lost Over 50 Years Ago Swallowed By Tree (VIDEO)  Empty
PostSubject: Helen Puz Finds Bicycle She Lost Over 50 Years Ago Swallowed By Tree (VIDEO)    Helen Puz Finds Bicycle She Lost Over 50 Years Ago Swallowed By Tree (VIDEO)  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 12:03 am

Charlie Brown had his kite-eating tree, but Helen Puz had an even more evil nemesis: A tree that swallowed her bike.

Even worse: She didn't realize what happened for more than 50 years.

Puz, now 99, received the bike in 1954 as a gift from a member of her community in Vashon Island, Wash., in part, because she had been recently widowed.

“People were very sympathetic and generous,” Puz said, according to ABC News. “We were given a girl’s bike and my 8-year-old son Don seemed the natural one to ride it.”

But little Don felt riding a girl's bike cramped his style so he, in the way little boys do, conveniently "lost" the bike.

read more: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/03/helen-puz-finds-bicycle-swallowed-by-tree_n_2403380.html?utm_hp_ref=weird-news
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com

Helen Puz Finds Bicycle She Lost Over 50 Years Ago Swallowed By Tree (VIDEO)
Page 1 of 1