Web Toolbar by Wibiya Republican leaders optimistic about averting government shutdown

The Cuckoo's Nest

Conspiracy UFO Alternative News Paranormal Debate

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Republican leaders optimistic about averting government shutdown

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

Republican leaders optimistic about averting government shutdown Empty
PostSubject: Republican leaders optimistic about averting government shutdown   Republican leaders optimistic about averting government shutdown I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 9:50 pm

Leaders from both sides of the bitterly divided US Congress said Tuesday they were optimistic about a funding bill that would avert a possible government shutdown at the end of the month.

President Barack Obama has been pushing for a deal in recent days by calling several Republican lawmakers, the White House said, as negotiators eye a March 27 deadline for a deal to see the government funded through fiscal year 2013.

Much remains to be done before enough lawmakers sign off on a bill that can pass Congress, but House Speaker John Boehner is due to hold a vote this week on legislation that is expected to form the basis of an agreement.

Source
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com

Republican leaders optimistic about averting government shutdown
Page 1 of 1