Web Toolbar by Wibiya Scores Of Republicans Sign Legal Brief Supporting Gay Marriage Ahead Of Supreme Court Arguments

The Cuckoo's Nest

Conspiracy UFO Alternative News Paranormal Debate

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Scores Of Republicans Sign Legal Brief Supporting Gay Marriage Ahead Of Supreme Court Arguments

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

Scores Of Republicans Sign Legal Brief Supporting Gay Marriage Ahead Of Supreme Court Arguments Empty
PostSubject: Scores Of Republicans Sign Legal Brief Supporting Gay Marriage Ahead Of Supreme Court Arguments   Scores Of Republicans Sign Legal Brief Supporting Gay Marriage Ahead Of Supreme Court Arguments I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 10:31 am

At least 75 top Republicans have signed a legal brief to be submitted to the Supreme Court this week, arguing that gay marriage is a constitutional right, according to The New York Times, which got a copy of the document.

The court is preparing to take on the subject of gay marriage late next month, when it will hear oral arguments on the constitutionality of California's gay marriage ban, Proposition 8, and the Defense of Marriage Act. It is expected to render a decision in early summer.

The signers of the document are mostly out-of-office Republicans or former top officials, including former Utah Gov. Jon Huntsman, former Rep. Deborah Pryce (R-Ohio), former Massachusetts Govs. William Weld and Jane Swift, and former New Jersey Gov. Christine Todd Whitman.

more here: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/26/republicans-gay-marriage-supreme-court_n_2764743.html?ncid=edlinkusaolp00000003&ir=Gay%20Voices
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com
JimmysNetwork

Scores Of Republicans Sign Legal Brief Supporting Gay Marriage Ahead Of Supreme Court Arguments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scores Of Republicans Sign Legal Brief Supporting Gay Marriage Ahead Of Supreme Court Arguments   Scores Of Republicans Sign Legal Brief Supporting Gay Marriage Ahead Of Supreme Court Arguments I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 2:52 pm

Honestly, i don't really see the problem in gay marriage. I honestly don't care if someone is gay or not, its there life not mine so why should i care lol. I hate people that always complain about gay people, maybe it's not right to you but who gives a crap honestly.
Back to top Go down
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

PostSubject: Re: Scores Of Republicans Sign Legal Brief Supporting Gay Marriage Ahead Of Supreme Court Arguments   Scores Of Republicans Sign Legal Brief Supporting Gay Marriage Ahead Of Supreme Court Arguments I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 2:59 pm

JimmysNetwork wrote:
Honestly, i don't really see the problem in gay marriage. I honestly don't care if someone is gay or not, its there life not mine so why should i care lol. I hate people that always complain about gay people, maybe it's not right to you but who gives a crap honestly.

I agree if it is not affecting my life why should I or anyone for that matter care.
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scores Of Republicans Sign Legal Brief Supporting Gay Marriage Ahead Of Supreme Court Arguments   Scores Of Republicans Sign Legal Brief Supporting Gay Marriage Ahead Of Supreme Court Arguments I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scores Of Republicans Sign Legal Brief Supporting Gay Marriage Ahead Of Supreme Court Arguments
Page 1 of 1