Web Toolbar by Wibiya A sight FUR sore eyes: The man with hairs growing out of his EYEBALL

The Cuckoo's Nest

Conspiracy UFO Alternative News Paranormal Debate

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A sight FUR sore eyes: The man with hairs growing out of his EYEBALL

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

A sight FUR sore eyes: The man with hairs growing out of his EYEBALL  Empty
PostSubject: A sight FUR sore eyes: The man with hairs growing out of his EYEBALL    A sight FUR sore eyes: The man with hairs growing out of his EYEBALL  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 11:05 am

A sight FUR sore eyes: The man with hairs growing out of his EYEBALL  Article-2256639-16BD1D49000005DC-349_634x405

A 19-year-old Iranian man could see an unusually hairy problem.

A rare cyst on his right eyeball sprouted hairs - impairing his vision and causing him discomfort every time he blinked.

The hairy eyeball was the result of a limbal dermoid - skin tissue that can sprout hair, cartilage, sweat glands and even teeth.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2256639/Hairy-eyeball-Rare-limbal-dermoid-causes-Iranian-man-sprout-hairs-eye.html#ixzz2H6rzraGR
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com

A sight FUR sore eyes: The man with hairs growing out of his EYEBALL
Page 1 of 1