HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Avent

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Hello   Hello I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 4:08 pm

Hello there my name is Avent and I am well known on a few forums and basically spend a lot of time on forums because I find them interesting and like to talk with other people about their opinions and other things like that.

Anyway I have always believed in ghosts and life in other galaxy's or planets so I thought I would simply join to talk about that here :)
Back to top Go down
iGamer

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 4:14 pm

Welcome Avent to the forums, i'm new hear too hope you enjoy it hear, there are some very interesting threads on this forum, i'm sure you will love it hear.
Back to top Go down
Avent

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 4:17 pm

Thank you for your welcome iGamer. I much enjoy this sort of thing so I think I will be able to find some interesting discussions that I can voice my opinion on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cuckoo's Nest :: The Cuckoo's Nest-
Jump to:  
Affiliates

Future Google PR for thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com - 4.00 Free Url Submission Forum Topsite
conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy