Web Toolbar by Wibiya Former NSA Officer Says That 9/11 Whistleblower Was Murdered in a Black Ops Hit

The Cuckoo's Nest

Conspiracy UFO Alternative News Paranormal Debate

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Former NSA Officer Says That 9/11 Whistleblower Was Murdered in a Black Ops Hit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AmiraTamara

Former NSA Officer Says That 9/11 Whistleblower Was Murdered in a Black Ops Hit Empty
PostSubject: Former NSA Officer Says That 9/11 Whistleblower Was Murdered in a Black Ops Hit   Former NSA Officer Says That 9/11 Whistleblower Was Murdered in a Black Ops Hit I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 9:21 am

This week former National Security Agency officer Wayne Madsen said that he is “100% certain” that 9/11 investigator and author Philip Marshall and his two children were killed in a black ops hit.

He put forward his views on the Kevin Barret Radio Show, and the full transcript is provided below:

BARRETT: Welcome to the Kevin Barrett Show. I’m Kevin Barrett, back from a long vacation.

I just spent two weeks in Iran over at the film festival, The Hollywoodism Conference, as part of the as part of the Fajr Film Festival in Tehran. And wow, that was pretty exciting, and one of the pieces of news that arrived from the US of A while I was in Tehran was the killing of Phillip Marshall and his two children in California.

Phillip Marshall is a retired United Airlines pilot, he’s written a couple of books about 9/11, most recently “The Big Bamboozle”, he was a former associate of the CIA/DEA informant Barry Seal, the notorious CIA cocaine smuggler, and if you think Phillip Marshall killed himself and his two children as the police are trying to claim; well, I don’t know…you need to go back to school.

Today I’m going to be talking about this tragic case of an apparent 9/11 whistleblower being silenced with one of my favorite sources of leaks from inside the US Intel community, the thinking man’s Seymour Hersh, and that is Wayne Madsen.

Wayne Madsen is formerly with the National Security Agency, he has since become an independent patriot journalist doing consistently excellent work, and well, It’s an honor to welcome Wayne Madsen back to the show. How are you Wayne?

MADSEN: Fine, good to be with you.

BARRETT: Yeah, well I do follow your work, and you’ve made a number of very interesting breakthroughs, and your piece on Phillip Marshall is very important. I mean, those of us in the 9/11 Truth community should not just take it lying down when somebody is murdered along with their children to keep this covered up. I think that’s more or less what happened to Paul Wellstone as well.

These people have no shame; I mean killing the children all with their targets, it’s absolutely disgusting. Why don’t you give the listeners sort of a rundown on Phillip Marshall?

MADSEN: Well Phillip Marshall, I have to admit I wasn’t all that familiar with his work, but when I read his biography along with the…some really scurrilous news reports that, ‘yknow, he was this, ‘yknow, this repressed killer who snapped, and put a gun on the head of his 17 year old son and his 14 year old daughter, and his little pet shih tzu, Suki, y’know, you start to wonder what in the world is going on here. Now, of course, being an independent journalist, I’m not the New York Times, or the Washington Post, or even the San Francisco Chronicle, where I can, y’know, dispatch people to investigate all these mysterious murders, so I have to pick and choose the ones which I can look in, but this one was so far up on the radar screen, I flew out to California. Phil Marshall lived in a very small, gated sub-development outside of the town of Murphys, which is in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada Mountain range and he lived in a sub-division called Forest Meadows — mostly retirees from San Francisco Bay Area, Los Angeles. Phillip Marshall himself moved there about 10 years ago from Santa Barbara. As you mentioned he’s a retired United Airlines pilot. He moved up to Murphys to have more seclusion because he planned on writing some books. Now his first book was a novel, but based on real life occurences, called Lake Front. Lake Front being the New Orleans Downtown Airport which saw a lot of traffic in the early to mid 80s associated with…later with the Iran-Contra scandal, but a lot of CIA activity involved involved with the Drug Enforcement Administration with one Barry Seal…

BARRETT: Wayne I’m sorry to interrupt you but you’re starting to break up a little bit, are you on a cell phone?

MADSEN: Oh, yes, can you hear me now?

BARRETT: Hello, Wayne?

MADSEN: Yes, hello?

BARRETT. Hmm. That’s very odd.

MADSEN: Hello?

BARRETT: We seem to have got some interference pushing Wayne Madsen offline…

MADSEN: Hello? Hello?

BARRETT: … and hopefully we will get him back on the air in short order. That’s pretty interesting, two shows in a row where I’ve had this kind of mysterious interference. Hmmm.

MADSEN: Hello?

BARRETT: At least I must be doing something right. Are you there Wayne?

MADSEN: Yes, hello. Can you hear me?

BARRETT: Yeah, yeah, something…we just had your…yeah…your voice started breaking up.

MADSEN: Well, listen…yeah…this is something that actually plagued me when I was in California looking into the Phil Marshall case. I’m not sure how much you heard, but so Marshall’s first… He moved to Calaveras County from Santa Barbara about ten years ago for more seclusion because he planned on writing books, and the first book was called Lake Front, about Lake Front Airport in downtown New Orleans, where he and Barry Seal worked together in the early 80s. I would point out there’s also a photograph that has shown up showing Phil Marshall in 1984 at the Mena airfield in Arkansas. Now this is the famous, or infamous, airport that was the scene of a lot of cocaine smuggling from Latin America in return for US weapons being shipped to the Contras in Nicaragua and the various drug cartels. And I spoke to one of Phil Marshall’s long time friends who said that Phil Marshall went to work for Eastern Airlines first after he was a DEA and CIA pilot, ferrying among others Barry Seal around through New Orleans and Mena airfield. But Phil Marshall went to work for Eastern Airlines, but later he was looking at the television in, I guess, 1986, when a big story broke and we saw a uniformed Marine Corp. Lt. Colonel take an oath before a Joint Sub-Committee of the Senate and House, and he pointed the guy out and said “Hey, I met him down at Lake Front Airport.” And that was, of course, Lt. Colonel Oliver North who turned out to be, y’know, one of the key players in the Iran-Contra scandal.

Marshall had some interesting connections early on, and it looks like towards the end he was becoming someone more interested in telling the truth than having anything to do with his former acquaintances and associates, which makes the Sheriff…the Calveras County Sheriff’s contention that he shot his two children, his dog and then himself even that much more unbelievable.

BARRETT: Right, and he was obviously mixed up with some pretty high level organized criminals in his days as an associate of Barry Seal. Maybe the listeners may not remember that Barry Seal was gunned down in, I think it was Baton Rouge, or New Orleans, one of the two…

MADSEN: Baton Rogue, 19…February 19th in 1986.

BARRETT: Right. And Barry Seal had been a CIA drug pilot. This was part of the Cocaine-for-the-Contras thing that Olly North and probably George H.W. Bush, was smuggling cocaine with the CIA to support the Contra insurgency in Nicaragua. And then Barry Seal got gunned down in Baton Rogue after he had turned just state’s evidence against, guess who, his own lawyer, Richard Ben-Veniste, who later served on the 9/11 Commission. Very interesting tie-ins here.

MADSEN: Yeah, and the interesting thing is too is that Barry Seal was a CIA/DEA informant turned whistleblower. He was gunned down in Baton Rogue. The federal judge, Polozola, who was actually a crony of the Bush family, sort of put him in a limbo category. Seal was offered Witness Protection Program but that would have meant he would have had very little contact with his family, he wanted something different. The federal judge who was linked to the Mafia, and the Marcello crime family in New Orleans, and we know about that link to previous incidents in New Orleans involving…

BARRETT: Wasn’t the Marcello crime family, weren’t they actually tied into the Martin Luther King assassination, as I recall….

MADSEN: Also John F. Kennedy.

BARRETT: Right.

MADSEN: Also that of John F. Kennedy.

BARRETT: So they’ve worked with the CIA and other government bad guys in these kinds of assassinations.

MADSEN: That’s right. So we have a have a dirty judge who basically left Seal out to dry. He was gunned down, I think, he was shot multiple times in his car in the parking lot of a Salvation Army in Baton Rogue. They looked in the trunk in his car, they found the private phone number of George H.W. Bush, in addition to Seal’s Honduran passport, which was issued, of course, in another name. Seal was very connected to these operations. Marshall knew him well enough because Marshall basically flew Seal around in a CIA Lear jet after, of course, Seal had his license revoked, his pilot license revoked after his arrest. Seal himself had been a former pilot for TWA, and I believe he was the youngest pilot in the airline’s history. Marshall himself was a pretty young pilot for Eastern, but when Frank Lorenzo took over Eastern and went after the pilot’s union and the other unions Marshall said “I’m not going to be a scab, I’m not crossing pickets lines”, so he left Eastern because of the anti-union…the union busting policies of Lorenzo and went to work for United.

BARRETT: Hmm. Wow. What an interesting history.So somebody who’s been this involved with, well, CIA, DEA, the drug smuggling, the dark side or overworld of the government, maybe is not supposed to be doing 9/11 truth books. Is that the message that was sent by this killing?

MADSEN: Well, I’m not certain. I’ve spoke to many of Marshall’s neighbors, friends and none of them, of course, believe the official story that he did this. The person they described to me was a very mellow guy, with a sense of humor, who cared all the world about his kids, who participated in his son’s little league games and with the football, and took the daughter on outings with her high school friends, very involved with the community, very involved with her school, so of course when this tragedy occured there’s a memorial at the high school in San Andreas, California, but none of Marshall’s family who flew out there were allowed to attend. They came in from Georgia, and from North Carolina, and from his native Louisiana, and because basically the Sheriff put the word out that he did it; y’know, a conclusive report, even though, y’know, the crime scene had not been thoroughly investigated. And I also discovered that the Calaveras County Sheriff, who I might add I understand is sort of in line with the Tea Party Republicans, sent in professional cleaners to clean the crime scene before the investigation was actually complete. On two occassions…

BARRETT: Wow.

MADSEN. …On two occasions that the cleaners were there, there were SUVs spotted in the driveway, people combing the house inside and outside. One night was with five or six guys with flashlights looking around the grounds behind the house, they were in the house. One vehicle with State of California tags, even though the Sheriff said it was a county matter and it had no state involvement in the investigation. And there was another SUV, license undetermined, with an array of communication antennas bristling from the roof of the vehicle, so there was a lot of attention after the yellow tape was removed and it was no declared as no longer as a crime scene. There was also an attempted break-in. I was there on the 13th of February, and looked around the house, spoke to a bunch of the people who lived in the neighborhood, and that evening the home was broken in to, somebody got through a sliding door in the back of the house and was after something. Also members of his estranged family showed up the next day and rifled through various drawers and boxes in the garage looking for something. It seems like Phillip Marshall had something somebody wanted, and something that somebody was willing to kill for, and he told a friend of his, after his last book he wrote that came out, I believe in November, and he was actually on a interview on AM Coast-to-Coast with Susan Lindauer, who many people may be familiar with also…

finish reading: http://theintelhub.com/2013/02/22/former-nsa-officer-says-that-911-whistleblower-was-murdered-in-a-black-ops-hit/
Back to top Go down
Avent

Former NSA Officer Says That 9/11 Whistleblower Was Murdered in a Black Ops Hit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Former NSA Officer Says That 9/11 Whistleblower Was Murdered in a Black Ops Hit   Former NSA Officer Says That 9/11 Whistleblower Was Murdered in a Black Ops Hit I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 4:14 pm

It honestly would not surprise me if something like this was to happen. Did the 9/11 investigator disagree with what the government tried to say about the issue or is it for another reason? I do not know much about this situation but giving the power of country leaders I doubt we will ever know the truth.
Back to top Go down

Former NSA Officer Says That 9/11 Whistleblower Was Murdered in a Black Ops Hit
Page 1 of 1