Web Toolbar by Wibiya Warning! New Anti-Piracy System Hits US Internet Users This Week!

The Cuckoo's Nest

Conspiracy UFO Alternative News Paranormal Debate

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Warning! New Anti-Piracy System Hits US Internet Users This Week!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ms. Understood

Warning! New Anti-Piracy System Hits US Internet Users This Week! Empty
PostSubject: Warning! New Anti-Piracy System Hits US Internet Users This Week!   Warning! New Anti-Piracy System Hits US Internet Users This Week! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 9:11 am

Warning! New Anti-Piracy System Hits US Internet Users This Week! The-Copyright-Alert-System-What-you-need-to-know

This is a warning for all US internet users: Starting this coming week, the majority of all US Internet users are going to be subject to a new copyright enforcement system that may force them to complete educational programs, and may even slow their Internet speeds to a crawl for continued copyright violations.

A source with direct knowledge of the Copyright Alert System (CAS), who asked to not to be named, has told the Daily Dot that the five BIG participating Internet service providers (ISPs) will start the highly controversial program on Monday.

The ISP's, including industry monsters AT&T, Cablevision, Comcast, Time Warner, and Verizon are going to be launching their versions of the 'Copyright Alert System' on different days throughout this coming week. Comcast is expected to be the first, beginning on Monday.

source @ http://beforeitsnews.com/science-and-technology/2013/02/warning-new-anti-piracy-system-hits-us-internet-users-this-week-2547260.html
Back to top Go down
iGamer

PostSubject: Re: Warning! New Anti-Piracy System Hits US Internet Users This Week!   Warning! New Anti-Piracy System Hits US Internet Users This Week! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 4:00 pm

I think that's really unfair, I think the internet should be a free play and people should be allowed to do what they wish to do, this does'nt affect me because I'm in the UK, but its really unfair and i'm sure now its happening in the UK, the UK will follow.
Back to top Go down
Chef Boy-Ar-Doom

Chef Boy-Ar-Doom

PostSubject: Re: Warning! New Anti-Piracy System Hits US Internet Users This Week!   Warning! New Anti-Piracy System Hits US Internet Users This Week! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 11:17 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warning! New Anti-Piracy System Hits US Internet Users This Week!   Warning! New Anti-Piracy System Hits US Internet Users This Week! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warning! New Anti-Piracy System Hits US Internet Users This Week!
Page 1 of 1