Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

Al Sharpton: Next Up, Knife Control Empty
PostSubject: Al Sharpton: Next Up, Knife Control   Al Sharpton: Next Up, Knife Control I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 10:43 pm

Rev. Al Sharpton told a radio caller that it could be time for knife legislation in addition to gun laws.

“In any civilized society you do not see massacres continue to happen, from Tucson to Aurora to Columbine to Virginia Tech to where we are now in Newtown to Chicago and you keep the same laws when clearly they’re not working,” the MSNBC host said on his radio show Friday.

“What happens when the criminal goes to knives, Al?” the caller asked.

“Then you deal with knives,” Sharpton replied. “The same thing as if you have a head cold and the same thing you do if you have a head cold and the cold is gone and you have a headache. Then you take headache medicine. The job of society is to deal with whatever problem confronts it.”

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nssQETWpf10[/video]

read more: http://www.theblaze.com/stories/al-sharpton-next-up-knife-control/
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com
Ms. Understood

PostSubject: Re: Al Sharpton: Next Up, Knife Control   Al Sharpton: Next Up, Knife Control I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 11:02 pm

He is an idiot.
Back to top Go down
A2k

A2k

PostSubject: Re: Al Sharpton: Next Up, Knife Control   Al Sharpton: Next Up, Knife Control I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 12:17 pm

Ms. Understood wrote:
He is an idiot.

^ +100
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Al Sharpton: Next Up, Knife Control   Al Sharpton: Next Up, Knife Control I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Al Sharpton: Next Up, Knife Control
Page 1 of 1