Web Toolbar by Wibiya Disappearance & Bermuda Triangle ?????

The Cuckoo's Nest

Conspiracy UFO Alternative News Paranormal Debate

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Disappearance & Bermuda Triangle ?????

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Do you think that the Bermuda Triangle is real?
A) Yes
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
B) No
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

AuthorMessage
LEGENDARY

PostSubject: Disappearance & Bermuda Triangle ?????   Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:48 am

When ships and planes mysteriously vanish -- sometimes without a trace -- speculation runs wild.

Many worry about the conventional -- pilot error, kidnapping and terrorism come to mind. And there are those who worry about the supernatural.

Acclaimed fashion designer Vittorio Missoni and five others boarded a twin-engine BN-2 Islander aircraft in the Los Roques island chain -- pictured below -- near Venezuela on Jan. 4. They were headed for Caracas and had only flown about 11 miles when they vanished into thin air.

read entire article: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/18/bermuda-triangle-vittoria-missoni_n_2576384.html
Back to top Go down
View user profile
denzon

PostSubject: Re: Disappearance & Bermuda Triangle ?????   Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:20 pm

I've seen a book about Bermuda Triangle, and I find it mysterious.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iGamer

PostSubject: Re: Disappearance & Bermuda Triangle ?????   Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:17 pm

I think the Bermuda Triangle, all to do with the illuminati. I think they brainwash people by there music.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disappearance & Bermuda Triangle ?????   

Back to top Go down

Disappearance & Bermuda Triangle ?????
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1