Web Toolbar by Wibiya Aaron Swartz FBI files revealed !!

The Cuckoo's Nest

Conspiracy UFO Alternative News Paranormal Debate

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aaron Swartz FBI files revealed !!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
OZ

Aaron Swartz FBI files revealed !! Empty
PostSubject: Aaron Swartz FBI files revealed !!   Aaron Swartz FBI files revealed !! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 2:27 pm

A blogger has published once-classified FBI files that show how the agency tracked and collected information on internet activist Aaron Swartz.

Swartz, who killed himself in January aged 26, had previously requested his files and posted them on his blog, but some new documents and redactions are included in the files published by Firedoglake blogger Daniel Wright.

Wright was given 21 of 23 declassified documents, thanks to a rule that declassifies FBI files on the deceased. Wright said that he was told the other two pages of documents were not provided because of freedom of information subsections concerning privacy, "sources and methods," and that can "put someone's life in danger."

The FBI's files concern Swartz's involvement in accessing the Public Access to Court Electronic Records (Pacer) documents. In pursuit of their investigation, the FBI had collected his personal information and was surveilling an Illinois address where he had his IP address registered.

finish reading here -- http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/2013/feb/19/aaron-swartz-fbi-tracked-classified-documents
Back to top Go down
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ
Admin
Admin
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Swartz FBI files revealed !!   Aaron Swartz FBI files revealed !! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 2:53 pm

Kid got screwed over
Back to top Go down
https://thecuckoosnest.forumotion.com
PlayTime

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Swartz FBI files revealed !!   Aaron Swartz FBI files revealed !! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 2:58 pm

I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ wrote:
Kid got screwed over

He clearly had other issues seeing as how he killed himself.

Lots of people have to go to prison and don't commit suicide.
Back to top Go down
AmiraTamara

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Swartz FBI files revealed !!   Aaron Swartz FBI files revealed !! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 3:06 pm

PlayTime wrote:
I⊥∀NIW∩LLIʞ wrote:
Kid got screwed over

He clearly had other issues seeing as how he killed himself.

Lots of people have to go to prison and don't commit suicide.

It is sad on many different levels
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Swartz FBI files revealed !!   Aaron Swartz FBI files revealed !! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aaron Swartz FBI files revealed !!
Page 1 of 1